News

As part of our commitment to keeping our community safer, Dryer Vent Wizard of Northern Virginia shares industry knowledge with Fairfax, VA residents. Learn about dryer vent safety, warning signs, and news here!

Large Townhouse Fire Caused by Clothes Dryer in Manassas, VA

MANASSAS, VA -- A fire that destroyed two townhomes and damage two others earlier this week started with an electric clothes dryer in a laundry room in a shed behind one of the townhomes.

The finding were released Friday by Fire Marshals from the City of Manassas Fire and Rescue Department, assisted by an agent from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives

Damage...

Read more